Our office has been located at this location since the early eighties and is a trusted, well-recognized and contributing member of our community. Our team members are active volunteers and good standing members of society. Our office believes in delivering personalized quality dental care to our community and the surrounding areas. Our dental clinic also believes in giving back to our communities through donations, sponsorships of local events and volunteer work.
We have a team of professionals with over 100 years of combined experience in the dental field; and are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle quality care you deserve. We offer comprehensive general family quality dentistry with exceptional customer services. Our ultimate goal is to assistance each of our valued patients achieve and maintain optimal dental health.
Foothills Dental is proud to provide same day emergency service. We will strive to see you on the same day that you call us. We understand that having a dental emergency can be both painful and stressful. Our highly trained and educated dentists are experienced with treating all types of dental emergencies.
We are proud to provide advanced full comprehensive dental care for your entire family. Due to the high amount of continuing education courses our dentists take with specialists, we rarely have to refer our patients to Edmonton to see a specialist. Here are some of the advanced services we provide:
• IV Sedation for fearful patients and people who are difficult to freeze
• Braces and Invisalign for children & adults
• Full Implant Services including, single and multiple implants, implant supported bridge or denture, and full mouth reconstruction
• Wisdom teeth extraction including part-bony and full-bony impactions
• Sinus bone graft for implants.
• Periodontal surgery for advance gum disease (periodontitis). We provide surgical pocket reduction and guided tissue regeneration for bony defects
• 3D CBCT imaging of lesions, TMJ, airway, cysts and other pathology. Also useful for 3D visualization of tooth anatomy and relationship to vital surrounding structures for extractions, endodontics, orthodontics and periodontics.
• Gum grafts to correct gingival recession. Both free gingival and connective tissue grafting.